Too many fandoms to handle

5:44 PM

Oh hey, didn't see you there. How you doing pretty lady? lol I hope you had a super awesome weekend. Mine was nothing special, as always. I need an interesting life XD I am currently listening to One Directions album FOUR and Taylor Swifts new album and I must say, some of these songs make me feel some type of way. Makes me want to listen to Ed Sheeran lol 

My weekend consisted of sleeping, eating, and YouTube. I don't know where it came from, but I now have a little obsession with Fifth Harmony. I can't even tell you how many videos I watched of them, whether it was a music video, fan-made videos, or videos of them being goofy. I need to stop getting myself sucked into fandoms. They ruin my life!! I don't really have a favorite 5H member, but Camila and Lauren are dropDeadGORGEOUS! They are all freaking gorgeous tbh. Like I can't even look at them without questioning my existence. But the crazy thing is that they are literally like us. Lolo wastes her life away on tumblr, and Camz eats a lot. We'd be perfect friends if we ever met lol



Our football team lost the second round of playoffs. But tbh, I didn't really care. But I was a little ticked off when they didn't stop the clock when we weren't playing. It's like they gave up. But at the same time I can understand. I mean, what can you do in 14 second? 






Music
Blank Space by Taylor Swift
18 by One Direction
Something Big by Shawn Mendes
No Control by 2Virgins
Don't Want To Dance Alone by Fifth Harmony
(i also like the spanish version of the song. it's called 'que bailes conmigo hoy')

Apps
Wattpad
Keek(sillychey97)

Have a safe day/night wherever you are my lovelies<3

C'est la Vie
xoxo


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Follow Me on Facebook

Powered by Blogger.

Subscribe