Conventional Sunday

4:05 PM

So this weekend has been pretty good. Friday was our first playoffs game and we freakin won!! But it was a close call. We were down to the last 30 seconds but they boys pulled through and I was so proud. I screamed and cried that night more than I ever have at a football game. I'm just so glad we won. I wasn't quite ready for the season to be over.

Saturday was a pretty chill day for me. Me and my family made homemade pizza and watched movies together. I love nights like those where you get to spend some quality time with family and just have a good time. (p.s. homemade pizza is better than ready made pizza tbh XD)
Tonight, I didn't do much. I was on Youtube for half the day and I just got done making more pizza. I made a stuffed crust pizza too :D i love food


Here's a few lists of random things I have been loving(or love saying)for the past few weeks:

Music
Fireball by Pitbull (feat. John Ryan)
Hookah by Tyga (feat. Young Thug)
Something Big by Shawn Mendes
Bad Blood by Taylor Swift
Sex You by Bando Jonez

Phrases/Words
Swag Money 
(don't ask why I keep saying that lol I don't even know XD)
Keep it 100
Homegirl
Swerve

Apps
Pinterest
We Heart It
my photos app lol
Daddy Longs Legs (this game is hella addicting)


I'm into some really weird stuff. But hopefully I'm not the only one :)

Question of the day: What are some weird/random things you've been loving?

C'est la Vie
xoxo

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Follow Me on Facebook

Powered by Blogger.

Subscribe