Success & Happiness

10:55 AM


Another Monday? I'm getting pretty old now lol. I hope you all had a decent weekend. Mine was just 'eh'. I didn't get much sleep last night. I love to sleep and considering I had school the next day didn't make me very happy. Me and my bed have a pretty special relationship.



In english class this morning, we had a long discussion about college; when to apply, grants and loans(loans are very dangerous, as the teacher said), tuition, and basically every question under the sun that had to do with college. It's a time where you fully become an adult. You are on your own and there is no one to tell you what to do, so you have to take matters into your own hands. I'm going to be honest here, I'm really scared. About everything. Whether I'm going to be accepted to the colleges of my choice, money and how I'm going to pay for everything, classes, getting to classes, getting lost, just basically everything. My whole life, I've always aimed toward success. I want to be the best and achieve the best at what I do. I always worry if I'm going to amount to anything when I get older. Although this is sort of out there, I want to be remembered. I always wish I could have my own show on HGTV when I get a job as a Professional Interior Designer. I know it's a big dream, but anything is possible. 


You can achieve anything you want if you just try. Nothing is impossible...except teleportation. But even that is debatable lol Have a great day and do good deeds :)


Top 5 Album Recommendations




C'est la Vie
xoxo

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Follow Me on Facebook

Powered by Blogger.

Subscribe