Night Changes

7:19 AM

OOOH MYY GOSHH!!! I just watched One Direction's new music video for their song "Night Changes" and I'm not gonna lie, I swooned a little bit. Reminded me of why I liked them in the first place. The way they made the video was pretty unique. It's a P.O.V. kind of thing where it feels like you're actually on a date with the boys. It felt pretty real to me. I really felt a connection, even if the date ended in disasters lol If you want to watch the video and behind-the-scenes, here they are. Don't fangirl too much ;)

     


     


What do you think of the video? Has your love for them rekindled? Because I know mine has lol Have a wonderful day my babies<3

Viva la Vida
xoxo

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Follow Me on Facebook

Powered by Blogger.

Subscribe