Here I Am, Once Again

2:44 PM

Hello everybody! Now I know what you’re thinking... “What in the world has Cheyenne been up to?” I'll tell you exactly what I’ve been up to…College. A lot of crazy things have happened ever since I moved to Arkansas. I've made a lot of friends, some who I've gotten very close to over the course of this semester. But I have also lost a lot of friends who I thought would stick with me till the end. I will admit it is upsetting to look back at past friendships and wonder what had went wrong. But when your someone who loves people as much as me, you're bound to make plenty more friends. The motto I try to live by in situations like that is "You gain some, You lose some". I am very thankful for the friends that I have now, and I hope our friendships will thrive for years to come.


Ever since moving here, I feel as if I've evolved as a person. I'm more outgoing than I ever was(although not as outspoken as I want), and it can only get better from here. One thing that I think would be hard for me to overcome is my tendency to procrastinate. I know I shouldn't do it, but I just can't help it. What can I say? I'm the procrastination queen.

As you know, or may not know, I'm in school to become an interior designer. And one of my required major based classes is studio. I will let you all know right now, I can't tell you how many times I have actually contemplated quitting design school because of studio. But no matter how hard, tedious, and stressful it gets, I could never quit. I don’t know what else I would do with my life beside design. A handful of people did actually quit studio though, but hey, you do you. Everything we do in studio, I know it is to help us in the long run. 

....................................

Now on to the interesting parts of life. I've been trying to get back into the swing of blogging again because I really do love it, but because I've been so busy with school, it always seems to leave my mind. But if I want to fulfill my dreams of becoming a professional blogger, I need to step up my game. You guys have to step up your game too. I always want to hear from the people who read my blog. I encourage you to comment or ask me questions on my social media because I would love to talk to you guys. My time will come eventually and the comments and questions will slowly start rolling in.

The end of the year is slowly creeping up and that means holiday plans. Thanksgiving is just around the corner, and Christmas is a holler away. Being away in college, you always hope the holidays would come sooner so you could spend time with your family. Especially with mine living all the way at the bottom of Texas, Houston to be precise, I don't see them very much at all. Come to think of it, I haven't seen them since they dropped me off at college in August. I am very close to my family, so being this far away from them for this long, it gets me sometimes. Just the thought of getting to see them for the holidays makes me want to cry a river. 



What are your plans for the upcoming holidays?




Music

My Life II by SoMo
I've been a big fan of SoMo for a few years and ever since his album SoMo, I've been craving his voice and for him to put out more music. He released this album in September, and I'm not lying when I saw I've listened to it on repeat. His music always seems to put me in a good mood and you can't go wrong with SoMo. My favorites on the album are "You Can Buy Everything", "Hide and Freak", "Why Wait", and "Make Up Sex". I would 100% recommend this album to anyone.

Outlaws by Alessia Cara
Cry Baby by Melanie Martinez
I've known Melanie Martinez ever since she appeared on The Voice. Her voice is so unique and she is insanely talented. This album perfectly represents her image and personality. My absolute favorite songs on this album are "Soap", "Pity Party", "Mrs Potato Head", and "Sippy Cup". 

Sorry by Justin Bieber
This song has such a good beat and it just makes me want to dance. As I listen to the song, I can't help but think its about Selena Gomez. It makes sense, right? But regardless of who its about, it's an amazing song.

One Time by Marian Hill

Get Weird by Little Mix
The album that every Mixer has been waiting for. Every album they release, they evolve with even better music than the last one. This album is a mixture of different genres of music from every era. My favorite songs on this album are "Grown", "Lightening", "Hair", "I Won't", and "Secret Love Song". Basically the whole album is amazing. It's hard to choose just one favorite. 

Perfect by One Direction
I've been a 1D fan since the beginning of time. When Perfect came out, I kind of put off listening to it because I knew I wasn't going to be prepared. But it came on Spotify and I was listening to it without knowing. As it was playing, I was like "This song is the cutest ever". When I saw what song it was, I was like :O
 If your'e looking to catch all kinds of warm, cute feels, this is the perfect song (see what I did there?) 

.............................................................


I hope you all are having a good November so far, and I hope you have a good week this week!

c'est la vie
xoxo


PSA: I got my septum pierced a few days ago! Yes, it hurt like hell but it was so worth it. I'm in love with it and I've gotten so many compliments on it. I've got some new-found confidence with this new piercing. If you want to see yours truly and her new piercing, give my Instagram page a little peek @sillychey97 



You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Follow Me on Facebook

Powered by Blogger.

Subscribe