July Favorites

11:58 AM

Hello everybody! It has finally reached the end of the month so you know what that means...School starts in a few weeks! Now most of you who are still in high school are probably like 'ugh school, don't remind me'. Now as for me, an incoming freshman to college, I am ready to go! My move-in day is on the 15th and I cannot be more excited! I think I can vouch for the rest of the incoming freshman at my college :D I've been packing my life away for the past few weeks and just cleaning out every drawer and crevice of my room.


 My closet is actually very close to being empty, minus a few shirts, shoes and miscellaneous items. 


For a couple days, I've been nonstop watching dorm hauls and tours to further prepare myself although I'm pretty sure I'm more prepared than ever. The color scheme of my room is going to be grey, white, and turquoise/aqua. I'm really excited about getting to decorate my room the way I want it to look. I've also met my roommate a few days ago. She seems really nice too, which is a plus. I would hate to be pitch perfect'd (if you know what I mean lol). One thing that's weird about the whole thing is that she's a sophomore, which startled me. First off, I didn't even know upperclassmen can room with freshman. But hey, anything can happen I guess. I hope we become good friends.

. . .

As I've said before, we have reached the end on July, which means it's time for my July favorites. I'm not sure if I've done a monthly faves post before, but here we go. Lets see if I can do this at the end of every month.

Music

She's Kinda Hot - 5 Seconds of Summer's new single. I've literally been playing this song on repeat because it's so good. I am definitely ready for their album. And in case you didn't know, I am a HUGE 5SOS fan. Huge...And I'm also a Luke girl, but I tend to swerve into Michael's lane from time to time.



Title - Meghan Trainor's album. I am not lying when I tell you that every song on this album is worth listening to. My absolute favorites on the album are Bang Dem Sticks, What If I, Credit and Walkashame. If you have not taken the time to listen to her whole album, what are you waiting for? I'm literally in love with it. 


Hallelujah - Panic! At The Disco's most recent single. I could play that song forever. When I first saw that they came out with a song, I was a little apprehensive. I actually didn't really like the song at first. But it grew on me, big time. I've been playing it back to back for a couple of days now and it's still amazing. 



If you're wondering why my favorites is only music(which you're probably not), it's because I haven't done anything this month but listen to music. I think once I get back in gear with an active life, I'll have a more broader selection of favorites :) But other than that, this is what I've been listening to. If you love these songs too, yay! If I have opened your eyes to wonderful music, welcome aboard lol

I hope you have a great day and happy ALMOST August!

c'est la vie
xoxo


Question of the Day: What are your favorites for this month?

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Follow Me on Facebook

Powered by Blogger.

Subscribe