Spotify Shuffle Tag

4:00 PM

Hello Everyone! I hope you all are enjoying your Thanksgiving so far! Todays post is going to be near and dear to me...MUSIC. As you all know, I am an avid music lover and listener. My music taste ranges from Rock to Pop to Hip-Hop to R&B. I leave nothing out. I like to recommend good music and tell you guys what music I've been loving. So I'm going to be doing the Spotify Music Tag. Basically, I'm going to put my music on shuffle and show you guys what I listen to and how different my music taste is. So here we go!


1. "Rooting For My Baby" by Miley Cyrus

I've loved Miley ever since her Hannah days. Her Bangerz album is literally filled with bangers. When the album came out, I listened to it on repeat and knew the words to every song by the 10th go-round.

2. "The Party's Just Begun" by The Cheetah Girls

Lets face it...We were all a Cheetah Girls fan at one point.


3. "Little White Lies" by One Direction

One Direction...aka my husbands. Need I say more?

4. "Strong" by One Direction

What a coincidence...More 1D...Spotify really loves me.

5. "PYD" by Justin Bieber

Another one of my husbands killing it in the music business. When I first heard this song, I literally had the 'O' face. I never knew Justin could be so scandalous.

6. "Harry's Wondrous World" by John Williams

This is my favorite soundtrack to listen to whenever I do my homework. It's exhilarating, non-distracting, and the compositions are amazing. I think my fellow Harry Potter fans can agree with me.

7. "Jungle" by X Ambassadors

This song always puts me in a "Heck yeah, let's do parkour" mood.

8. "Alphabet Boy" by Melanie Martinez

Melanie's album is absolutely amazing. I had recommended her music in a previous post, but I just have to say it again. Absolutely amazing.

9. "Black or White" by Michael Jackson

You can never go wrong with Michael Jackson. This song makes me want to get up and dance wherever I am.

10. "Que Bailas Conmigo Hoy" by Fifth Harmony

Just about the only song I know in Spanish and can say and understand every word. Of course I've heard the English version of the song, but for some reason, I just prefer the Spanish version.

11. "Social Casualty" by 5 Seconds of Summer

These 4 angels were bound to end up on shuffle. I'd be pretty disappointed if they didn't. I don't need to say much of anything except #calumhood4lyfe.

12. "Love Me Like You" by Little Mix


13. "Nicotine" by Panic! At The Disco


14. "Beautiful Liar" by Beyoncé and Shakira


15. "Anaconda" by Nicki Minaj


16. "Trouble" by Iggy Azalea feat. Jennifer Hudson


17. "Broken Home" by 5 Seconds of Summer

What a coincidence. My husbands were on shuffle again. Their new album is absolutely phenomenal and I can't possibly express my feelings for these 4 beautiful human beings.  

18. "I'm Yours" by Alessia Cara


19. "Again" by Fetty Wap


20. "Peaches and Cream" by 112

This song goes way back! My mom used to listen to this song and her music taste kind of mixed with mine. So I am a pretty big fan of a lot of oldies songs.


That is all for my Spotify Shuffle Challenge. As you can tell, my music taste is very versatile. What kind of music do you listen to on Spotify? Do you have the same taste as me or is it totally different? Tell me in the comments and maybe you can recommend music to me! Have a good evening and enjoy the rest of your break!

xoxo

c'est la vie

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Follow Me on Facebook

Powered by Blogger.

Subscribe