Free at Last

8:49 AM

Hello everybody! Do you know that feeling you get when it's the day before break and you're just so excited that you could just burst? That's how I'm feeling right now. I am on the greyhound bus on my way home to Houston and I am bursting at the seams. I haven't seen my family ever since they dropped me off in Fayetteville in August. What's also very exciting is that I've never been to Texas so that makes this trip even more awesome. 

It's very stress-relieving to be able to step away from school and studio and have a few days to relax and gather my life together(as if it was a mess)(it is). 

.......................

 Now this is something that I have been meaning to talk about. As you all know, or should know, Justin Bieber recently released his new album Purpose. 


I've been a fan of Justin ever since he was a tater tot. Over the years, he has grown into a man...A very attractive, talented man. His new music has exceeded every expectation I have ever had. His new sound is smooth, very R&B like with a pop feel to it. It is very evident how hard he worked on the album with how amazing it is. It's like he just keeps getting better and better every album. 

For the past couple of days, I've been watching a lot of Justin interviews and it makes me so happy that he's finally at a place in his life where he's genuinely happy with where's he's at. He's had a few rough patches in the past, but he came out a better man. And I am more than proud. 

My favorite songs on the album are Mark My Words, What Do You Mean, No Sense, and Company. 

If you haven't heard his new album yet, what are you waiting for? Give the album a listen and tell me what you think. What's your favorite song on the album?

.................

Now I know it's not Monday, but boy do I have a hot man crush. His name is Brennen Taylor and he is a Viner/YouTuber(typical, I know. Leave me alone). I am not lying when I say he has some of the most prettiest eyes I have EVER seen on a guy. Just google his eyes and you will instantly melt. Whenever you look into them, it's like he knows all your secrets. I mean that in the best way. I mean, can we just take a moment...


I'm just...


I would say 'Bless his genes', but he is already hella blessed. Whenever I tweet to him on twitter(it's one sided, of course), I refer to him as my boyfriend. Fingers crossed he gets the message :) 
Who's your current man crush? Comment your response. Everybody have a safe Thanksgiving break and eat lots of food!
xoxo

c'est la vie

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Follow Me on Facebook

Powered by Blogger.

Subscribe