Wedding Bells

8:45 AM

Hello everyone! Are you enjoying your week so far? I am currently in South Carolina visiting family. Today was actually a very special day. My aunt got married today and I had the privilege to follow her around all day and photograph the day away. I personally think having your wedding on New Years is awesome. Every new year you can have a blastingly awesome honeymoon celebrating your marriage AND the new year. How epic is that? I hope my wedding day is on a cool day, like St. Patrick's Day...that was a joke btw lol. After the wedding, we had this huge wedding after party. I tried a sip of champagne for the first time and I don't like it. The aftertaste is like dirt lol Everyone was getting there picture taken, all model like and whatnot. I'm not gunna lie, I looked dapper af and I shamelessly took more than enough selfies of myself all night. I will now take you through my day with a series of pictures :)



These were a few of the wedding decorations set up in the living room. The wedding was set in the living room at my grandparents house. I helped my mom with some of the setting and I must say I did a splendid job. 


Me and my mom spent a little time at the hair salon watching my grandma and the bride herself getting her hair done. The bride-to-be looked quite dapper, I should say. 

What kind of neice would I be if I didn't embarrass my own kin? XD


After chilling at the salon, me and my mom did a little shopping. We went to Bath & Body Works, Rue 21, and Dollar General. When I get home, I will make a shopping hall post. After shopping, we went to Zaxby's because the beast inside needed to be tamed. I'm not gonna lie halfway through my meal, I was like 'oh shiz. I can't eat another bite'. But I finished anyways because I am a proper trooper. My brothers birthday is actually this month. Being the good sister I am, I bought him a large ninja turtles cup filled with an assortment of candy. I also got him a card and put money in it. I'm such an angel XD

Now I know what you all are asking..."Cheyenne, what beautiful graces did you bestow on everyone's eyeballs?" Well to answer your question, this was my #OOTD 


And my moms


And last but not least, my absolutely beautimus face:)


Now I know it wasn't my big day, but dang I looked good. Here's a little peek at the cake cutting. 


To sum up the night, ITS FINALLY 2015!!!


I hope you guys had a banging New Years (literally). So from me to you, HAPPY NEW YEARS 


Viva la Vida
xoxo

p.s. my favorite word rn is dapper, as you can tell lol

















You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Follow Me on Facebook

Powered by Blogger.

Subscribe