My Escape From Reality

5:25 PM

I love to read. To anyone who knows me, it's obvious. Books are my escape from reality. It's like you step into another world and go on the same adventures the main characters do. 


The most recent book I read was Looking for Alaska by John Green and I love that book, I really do. But the ending really made me mad. I think almost anybody who read the book did not want Alaska to die. But minus that, the book was truly a great book to read. I think my favorite character would have to be Pudge. I mean, c'mon, how can you not like him? But I'm even more excited that they are making that book into a movie. I think all of his books need to made into a movie(as long as I get to be in them...lol)


I always fear finishing books because after spending so much time reading it, I don't know what else to do with my life. After I finish a really good book or story, this is me exactly...
well meow what? (ha, see what I did there?)

I am in serious need of a $100 Books-a-Million gift card. If anyone has that kind of hook-up, please let me know lol. I know one of the main books that I want to buy is Yes Please by Amy Poehler . I read a few pages here and there when I visited Book-a-Million and it immediately caught my interest. Kudos to you, Amy, for writing an amazing book(I haven't read it yet but I know it's amazing)

To sum it all up, books are a huge part of my life. I don't know where I'd be without books.


Viva la Vida
xoxo



You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Follow Me on Facebook

Powered by Blogger.

Subscribe