Inside My Social Media Life

12:54 PM

This whole week, I have been doing absolutely nothing but twiddling my thumbs and scrolling through Tumblr and Twitter. To tell you the truth, I spend a lot of time on social media. But what regular teenager doesn't? I hate to admit it but my social media is almost like my second life. You show people what you want them see, and tell them what you want them to know. You basically control what people think of you. 

But to be honest, being on twitter these past couple of days had earned me a pretty cool reward. You would never believe who favorited a tweet of mine...Miss Mahogany LOX herself! I know, I freaked out too. When I saw it, I had one of those mini heart attacks you get when something surprises you.



Follow this lovely girl on twitter. She may not answer any of your tweets, but hey. Maybe she'll favorite it (lol). Also, you should follow Mahogany on Tumblr as well. She has a really cool page and reblogs good stuff so you should definitely check it out: http://mahoganylox.tumblr.com/

Also, someone quite vine famous actually followed me on twitter. Yep, that's right. Someone verified followed me. *drumroll* The lovely vine famous Cody Johns followed me on twitter! Crazy, right? Now I'm not gonna lie, I had no idea who this guy was when he followed me. So I asked my friend about it and she was like 'duh, he's famous on vine'. I was like 'well shoot then' lol. Then she started freaking out when I told her that it was the actual verified Cody Johns. I looked him up afterwards and I must say, not bad.

read it and weep, bebs



Music
I Don't Mind (feat. Juicy J) by Usher
Take Me to Church by Hozier
Night Changes by One Direction
I Don't F*ck With You by Big Sean
This Is How We Do by Katy Perry
Tom Ford by Jay-Z

Apps
Tumblr (obviously)
Printic:
I found out about this app from Tumblr. You can literally order picture prints right from the app. You can print pictures from your Facebook, Instagram, and your camera roll. I really suggest you check this app out.

Viva la Vida
xoxo

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Follow Me on Facebook

Powered by Blogger.

Subscribe