Post Christmas Blues

12:06 PM

Aloha my lovely babies. How is everyone enjoying your Christmas holiday? Most importantly, how was your Christmas? Did you spend the day with your family? Eating warm meals and sitting by the fire? Or did you stay up till midnight to open presets? Or were you up all night on tumblr in a blanket burrito? If you did any of these things, you go glenn coco. 

I cannot believe that it is already almost 2015! This year has gone by super fast. Just think, I will be in college in no time and I couldn't be more ready. I hope 2015 will be a good year for me. I want to accomplish things I never could this year. I feel like I am going to have a great year, and I hope you do too!



But I am certainly feeling a little PCS, or post christmas stress. Now that Christmas is over, there's nothing to anticipate anymore. For me at least. I doubt I'm going to do anything for New Years. I don't have a boyfriend so looks like I won't get my midnight kiss this year...just like every other New Years lol. Hopefully I'll get to visit my family in New Jersey before school begins again. I really do miss them. 


So, now that Christmas is officially over, tell me, what did you get for Christmas? Did you get everything on your list? Did get everything and more? Or did you get nothing? Even if you weren't able to get anything for Christmas, probably one of the best gifts to receive is life. I know it's a cliche thing to say, but think. I'm lucky to be alive to even see another Christmas and I thank God for that:)
So whether you had a great Christmas or not, please enjoy the rest of your holiday:) 


Viva la Vida
xoxo
Stay cozy

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Follow Me on Facebook

Powered by Blogger.

Subscribe