Fashion is a way of life...

8:48 AM

If theres one thing you need to know about me, it's that my life literally revolves around fashion. I cannot tell you how much I love clothes and the idea of dressing up the way you want to and being comfortable in what you wear.

I have quite a few fashion inspirations. Some of them even go to my current and former school. I will leave a link to each of their profiles in the caption :)

 I also get a lot of inspiration from tumblr (shocker). There are so many different aspects of fashion that its almost bizarre. If you know me, you’d know that I have many different styles. Flannels and ripped jeans make me feel hipster, hoodies make me feel hobo chic(yes i meant to say hobo), bright colors and skirts make me feel girly, and skinny jeans make me feel cool. I also like to play it up on the jewelry sometimes. I could pair a nice chunky necklace with a plain shirt and skinny jeans, or big earrings. It all depends on the outfit. I'm also hella into shoes. I mean, what normal human being isn’t? But I have an OBSESSION with shoes; sandals, platforms, boots, wedges, sneakers, flats, combats. You name it, I probably want it. The downside to having good taste is that I’m usually broke and can’t afford the clothes I really want to get, but all is well. I make do with what I have and I do a pretty damn good job lol 


But there are places where I can shop at that I love and the items are very cheap; like thrift stores. I absolutely love going thrift shopping (how hipster of me). Although I’ve only went thrifting once ( boo, my life), I can definitely say I thoroughly enjoyed it! I had bought some really good finds.




"Everyday is a fashion show, and the world is your runway."

xoxo

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Follow Me on Facebook

Powered by Blogger.

Subscribe