ROMWE, Please

11:26 AM

Aloha everybody! We have finally reached the end of the week. I have been waiting for this day since last Friday.

I don't know why, but this week has been dragging on so slow. I guess I'm just at the point in my ending high school life where I just don't care about anything but graduating. Of course I'm still going to do good in school, but I just have no motivation to do much of anything. 

Today is also a very special day. Today is #FashionFriday, so that means I am going to recommend a clothing website and/or store that I think you should visit for the rest of your beautiful lives. I ran across this site a while ago called romwe.com and I instantly fell in love. Their items are so fashionable and definitely my style. They have so many different styles that I guarantee you will find something you like. I just recently emailed them to see if I can collaborate and sponsor their items. I am literally keeping my fingers crossed. This could finally be my big break in the sponsorship world. 


I love blogging and social media, and I love fashion even more. I'd be more than happy to do this sponsorship opportunity. For those of you who have never heard of this site or know what kind of items they sell, here are a few must-haves on my wish-list. Maybe this could open your eyes to a new world of fashion.  

Striped Leggings, Cat Print Leggings, Black Loose Pocket Tee, 13 Print Tee, Grey Crop Top, I Woke Up Like This Sweatshirts, Ripped Skinnies, 3 Ring Set, Black Slingback Shoes, Black/White Striped Shirt, Pink Loose Tee, Grey Pocket Tee, Pink Pocket Tee, Geek Tee, Neon Striped Shirt, Dark High Waisted Shorts, Light Wash Denim Skirt, Daisy Print Denim Shorts, Light Wash High Waisted Shorts, Watermelon Tee, Bart Simpson Tee, Black Zipper Sweater, Auburn/Yellow Pocket Tee, Black/White Dotted Floral Skirt, New York Sweatshirt, Ka-Pow Sweatshirt, Colour Block Weave PU Bag, Hogwarts Tee, Food Tee, Tom Ford Sweatshirt
Coffee Weave PU Bag, Minnie Sweatshirt, NYC Floral Tee, Snowflake Sweatshirt.

I can't even begin to explain how much I love their website. It was so hard just choosing a few items to share with you. It would mean so much to me if you all checked out the site and shared this post with everybody you know. And hey, you might even find something you like on the site. Let me know what you think of the site and if you end up buying anything, let me know what you bought and send me a picture through Instagram using the hashtag #ROMWEhaul . I'd love to see what kind of outfits you guys put together. If you want to check out the items in my wish-list, just click on the links in the collage description :)

I hope you have a wonderful day and have a great time online shopping :)

"Fashion is about dreaming and making other people dream."
Donatella Versace

xoxo



You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Follow Me on Facebook

Powered by Blogger.

Subscribe