Happy #WCW

7:47 AM

Happy Wednesday, my little fairies! We finally made it to the middle of the week. If you've made it this far, you can make it the rest of the week. I hope you all are having a fantastic week so far!

Has anything interesting happened to you this week? Has someone professed their love for you? Did you dive into a pit of snakes? If so, you go Glenn Coco! Today is a special day...It is #wcw day! So todays lovely contestant is *drum roll please* the beautiful Shailene Woodley!


She is the most original, kind-hearted, light spirited and beautiful person I have ever known. She cherishes her friendships and the relationships she has with her friends are very beautiful.


Whenever I watch interviews of her online, whether it's with Theo, Miles, Ansel, or just herself, I find myself smiling  along with her because she's just so....I don't even know a good word that describes how amazing she is.


Hopefully one day, she can grace me with her hippie-esque and kind hearted ways. If you agree, feel free to comment. If not, tell me who your celebrity crush or #wcw is. And if anybody know Miss Woodley, put a few good words in for me. 


Wattpad Stories
The Trainer's Girl
The Girl He Never Noticed
Who's Afraid of the Big BadWolf

Music
Post To Be by Omarion feat. Chris Brown & Jhene Aiko
IV. Sweatpants by Childish Gambino
Never Be Alone by Shawn Mendes


I hope you have a wonderful day. Keep on shining and don't forget to smile:)

C'est la Vie
xoxo


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Follow Me on Facebook

Powered by Blogger.

Subscribe