Oh, Drama!

8:45 PM

It is indeed Wednesday again, and it's a special Wednesday too. I'm going to rant about some twitter drama (dun dun duuun).


So, I'm just scrolling through twitter having a grand ole time when this twitter account called @exp0singmagcon comes through. So I'm like 'oh snap. I'm about to find some juicy stuff on here'. And let me tell you, juicy cannot even describe what I found. Basically, this account has all types of  dirt on most the Magcon and Omaha Squad. Reading through some of that stuff could change a persons perspective. So there was this girl beefing on the account saying that she had some stuff on Sammy Wilk. Little miss twitter queen was lucky enough to have Sam add her back on snapchat and apparently after maybe a day or two of snapchat interactions between them, he effed up(you can see her post here). 

So she goes to the owners of @exp0singmagcon and spills everything. She sends in screenshots of his snaps to her and basically puts him on blast. It's like all these girls who get to personally interact with the boys want to give them a bad name and set them up for failure. Now at the same time, Sammy sets himself up for failure. He lets these girls get close to him and even when they rat him out for his slaggish ways, he goes through this whole routine over again. The image that everyone has about him is that he is basically one of the biggest whores(excuse me)they know. He messes with all these(underaged)girls and screws every single one of them over. Sounds like someone's a little thirsty for some female attention.


When is he going to learn? Apparently not anytime soon because there was ANOTHER girl on twitter trying to rat him out(here's the link to the tweet). These people are going to destroy him. A day later after that whole twitter beef, Sam and that first girl had a little quarrel. Sam was saying how he could basically have any girl he wanted and didn't need them fu fu lame girls on snapchat.


Then the girl comes along and was like 'oh so our snapchats were all fake?'


She basically trapped him in a corner because his reply was like 'I didn't say we didn't snap each other'.


I'm over here like if you drama starters don't go sit your butts down somewhere...Now don't get me wrong, I'm saying all this stuff about Sam but I love that boy to death. But my literal one true love is that lovely boy called Nate Maloley. He is literally one of the most amazing people I've seen. And he's not too bad on the eyes either ;) I follow him and his family on twitter. I've been trying to get Nate to notice me for the longest time but nothing ever works. His mom and dad have noticed me though. I put a few good words in from time to time about how proud I am of the Maloley boys and that I love them. Even their dogs account noticed and followed me! But when I think about it, who exactly runs Kobe's account? I doubt it's either of his parents. But whoever it is, is the real MVP. But imagine if Nate actually ran the account so he can take a break from his big account. I would die internally with excitement, but that's not likely to happen though. I'm still curious though. If any of you have any insight as to who runs Kobe's account, holler at a sister XD


Now before all you Omaha Squad and Magcon fans go on a rampage to try to find out who these people are, don't waste your time. In due time, they will be deactivating their account and revealing themselves. Whoever is running the account better have about 5 bodyguards because once they come out, they are screwed. I would not want to be them in this situation. Now here are my thoughts on the account: I feel that the only reason they started this account was to start drama and ruin peoples lives. They put all the boys personal information out there and people share their experiences with this account to give the boys a bad name and get there little 5 seconds of fame for being able to get close to the boys. But hey, that's their life and I can't tell them to do anything different. All I'm saying is that karma is (insert word here).


Now that that's out of the way, here is my Top 5 music playlist must-haves:

Like That by Jack and Jack feat. Skate
Built For This by Becky G
Let's Get Lost by G-Eazy feat. Devon Baldwin
Never Be Alone by Shawn Mendes
Sex by The 1975

Thank you for sitting through this rant with me, my little chocolate chips. I hope you had a great day and enjoy the rest of your week <3

C'est la Vie
xoxo

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Follow Me on Facebook

Powered by Blogger.

Subscribe