Really, Mother Nature?

9:42 AM

This weeks weather has been so crazy I don't even know what to expect from Alabama anymore. Whatever kind of game you're playing, Mother Nature, I don't want to play it anymore. Give us the sun back and the nice, cool weather. 

We had a 2 hour delay today and although it was because of this dumb weather, I'm not complaining. I haven't gone to school on time all week. Monday there was no school, Tuesday we had a three hour delay and yesterday was Jacket Wednesday (school doesn't start till 8:45).

If school gets cancelled tomorrow, we have another delay, or school lets out early, I'm probably going to do a happy dance that would most likely look like this...


If you live somewhere where you are in the same situation as I am, I hope you are enjoying it as much as me. When I woke up this morning, I could have sworn it was the weekend. Nothing absolutely entertaining has happened or is happening in my life, which would explain my little absence from this amazing social platform. So to those of you who actually find me interesting, I am truly sorry :) 

But there is some exciting news though. In a few weeks, I will be moving to a new house and it is really nice. It's bigger than the house we have now. New appliances, fenced backyard, and a little playhouse in the back :D! The downside to this is that my new room is way smaller than the one I have now. My little brothers get the biggest room, minus the master bedroom. It really isn't fair at all. What 7 and 11 year old need a large room? But I understand since I'll be going to college in a few months. All is well, I suppose. 

I hope your week has been exceptionally better than mine, my little uni's ! Have fun and remember to stay safe in this terrible weather.

"Doing what you like is freedom. Liking what you do is happiness."

xoxo

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Follow Me on Facebook

Powered by Blogger.

Subscribe