Ranting Tuesday

9:15 AM

Recently, I've been doing a lot of sewing and mending clothes. My aunt gave mom 2 extra large garbage bags full of old clothes from her and her friend. I was a little peeved that I wasn't able to get any of those clothes. I mean, usually I'm the one that gets to have my aunts old clothes. But my mom came through and she separated the clothes and gave me a considerately large pile. But once I actually started sifting through the clothes, most of that stuff was dead ugly. Dresses from the early 2000's that no one wheres anymore, except for babies, large pants, and oversized sweats. I looked at her and I said '....why are you giving me all the ugly stuff?' She was like 'cuz I know you can make them into something fashionable.' That put a little boost in my sewing confidence. Even if she saw potential, I was still upset she barely gave me anything I could actually wear as is. She just had to give herself all the cute dresses, crop tops & skinny jeans.


She had 3 of the same of shirt, yet she wouldn't give me one of them. Like what are you going to lose? You have two more...I just don't understand her sometimes, but hey. That's what you get when you have amazing sewing skills lol



Onto another topic, at the beginning of January, the 7th I believe, I ordered this really cute and stylish coat off of the site www.choies.com. It was on sale for only $39.90 from the original price of  $58.99


I was so excited to receive this coat. The weather was getting extremely cold and this was just what I needed. The expected arrival time would about 2 weeks, a reasonably amount of time. So I waited and waiting. 2 1/2 weeks later, I still haven't received my coat or my tracking code. I emailed them and they said they didn't have my email on file. I showed them my order and the email I used to order it and they replied that I should receive a code within 24 hours. As you guessed it, I didn't. So I let them have it. I told them that if I didn't get my coat by february, I would no longer order from their site. Then comes the next day, my coat arrives! I was so ecstatic that they finally sent my coat. I opened it and it looked exactly like the picture. I tried it on...and it was too small. I order a medium and it said medium on the label, but it was entirely too small. Even before I ordered it, I checked out the measurements in the guide and I was a size medium. There production system is seriously effed up. To sum up this little(big) rant, I will not be ordering off this again. For clothes, that is. I don't know if it was just me, but that was a bad first impression. If this has happened to anyone else, feel free to let me know your experience.

Also, I am selling the coat for $40. So if you are interested, please let me know. The coat would probably fit someone who where's a small and/or has short arms. 



There is a radio station on iTunes Radio that plays music from Fifth Harmony's new album Reflection. I've listened to the whole album and I kid you not...it is literally some of the best music I have ever listened to by them. They have seriously evolved from Miss Movin' On. My favorite songs off the new album are Like Mariah, This Is How We Roll, and Reflection.


If you have not listened to their album yet, I suggest you do. You will not be disappointed(I hope). 

Enjoy the rest of the day and don't forget to smile :)


"I'll let you set the pace, cause I'm not thinking straight. My head's spinning around, I can't see clear no more. What are you waiting for?"

xoxo

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Follow Me on Facebook

Powered by Blogger.

Subscribe