Hello, Christmas..

10:57 AM

It has been a crazy few weeks. It is finally December, the greatest month of all(minus July, since it's my birthday month XD) We put our christmas tree up and we already have presents under it. I am more than excited for christmas; opening presents, seeing the joy in my siblings faces, and showing everyone what I got. Driving downtown at night in december is one of my favorite things because Christmas is everywhere; Trees wrapped with lights, snowflakes scattered down the streets. Always a sight to see :)


This is the season for cuddling and cute winter dates. Too bad homegirl is still single, but no worries. Who needs a guy to kiss under the mistletoe when you have french fries? 


 I feel like 2015 is going to be my year. 
I always set goals for myself every year but I never go through with them. But I feel like I got it this time(I said that last year too lol). There's a lot of things I expect from myself for 2015. I want to break out of my shell and make my first Youtube video, I want my blog to be better, and I just want to be a happier person all around. College is coming and I want to be more than prepared. Speaking of college, guess who got accepted to her 3rd choice college??


I was so happy I finally got an acceptance letter from the University of Central Oklahoma. But if I get a letter from Tennessee State, I'm dropping everything else and becoming a Vol<3 The feeling of getting an acceptance letter is one of the best feelings ever; knowing you were good enough to get into the college of your choice. 1 down, 7 to go XD

Anyways, some interesting stuff is going on with me atm. That thirsty cracker jack I told you about before is still trying. He is officially the thirstiest man thot I've ever met in my life. The stuff he says, it's just like really dude? Does your mom know you're like this? I know I should cut him off again and stop talking to him, but the nice wizard on my shoulder won't let me. But there's only so much I can take of this dudes perverted thoughts...If I tell you to stop saying stuff like this to me, yet you keep going, that just shows what kind of person you are...

...........

This year is flying by faster than Superman. I am very happy that my senior year is going by in a breeze. I got back from a band trip to Gatlinburg last saturday and I had the time of my life. It was my first time in Tennessee and I think it's safe to say that I am thoroughly impressed. Now I definitely need to be accepted to UTK so I can walk the beautiful streets of Gatlinburg and just enjoy myself any time I want. I wish I could have stayed longer, but hey. All good things must come to an end. 
We were in the parade and let me tell you, I'm pretty sure I sweat my weight. Sure it was only a mile and a half, but a mile and a half too long. The good part about it was that after the parade, we got to go out to eat. Me and my friends ate a Bubba Gumps Shrimp. It was sooo good. Our waiters were on fire <3<3<3 Our waiter Dustin was soo cute and loud. He spilled me and my sisters drink all over us, but I was okay with it. My sister said it was the best day of her life because she got a drink spilled on her by a cute guy. One of the other waiters, who was younger, had to help clean up the mess. He was hispanic and had the cutest accent. We had a normal convo, like we were buddies. But on the inside, all I could say was omg omg omg he so hot he's actually talking to me XD

We also went to the Ripley's aquarium, which got kinda boring after a while. I mean, who wants to look at fish for 2 hours? Not me, but hey. I got to touch a jelly fish, which was surprisingly not as soft as I thought. I thought it would be soft and squishy, hence the word 'jelly'. Oh well. After we came back home, all I could think was 'dang, back to my boring Alabama life'. 

I cannot wait for christmas break. Exams are next week and homegirl doesn't have to take any :D 

So Monday is technically my last day of school. That is definitely a christmas miracle. For those of you who have to take exams, have faith brethren...


Christmas is literally right around the corner and I can't wait one bit. I know one thing I'm getting and I certainly can't wait to open it. Lord, please let me have the patience to wait for christmas.

Well, I'll stop rambling and let you go about your day. Hope you had a great day everybody! Stay safe and survive finals, my babies.

Viva la Vida
xoxo


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Follow Me on Facebook

Powered by Blogger.

Subscribe