Spring Breakers

7:03 AM

Spring Break has come and gone. A little too quickly if you as me. But while I was away, I had a blast. I flew to New Jersey to visit family I haven't seen in around 2 years. It was so nice getting to see everyone and catching up. Let me take you through a journey that is my Spring Break.

I absolutely love airplanes. Just being able to see the world from up above is always fascinating to me.

My layover was at the Chicago airport. I thought this airport was nice because it had a lot of really cool designs and restaurants. There was this one restaurant that I thought looked very nice and the tunnel type pathway I had to walk through to get to my terminal was nice and there were cool painting/murals on the windows. 



When I first arrived to my grandparents house, they had set up the guest room just for me. They even wrote me a welcome note!



I had the chance to go to New York and I was thrilled. It is easily one of my favorite places to be.




NY OOTD











If you look closely, you can see the Statue of Liberty in the distance. 





Whilst I was in New York, I was so lucky enough to get to see and hang out with an old friend of mine. We haven't seen each other in about 4 years.

I am in fact from Brooklyn so of course I have to represent.

My dearest grandfather, aka the new lunch lady. It was fish Friday and he was cooking.

Honestly one of the cutest babies I have ever seen, my baby cousin Dice. 


The cousin clan: Me, Dice, Taylah, and Diandre

Back to Fay I go.

This trip was really fun but sadly short lived. I hope you all enjoyed your Spring Break. In fact, let me know what you all did! I hope you have a wonderful day!

c'est la vie

xoxo

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Follow Me on Facebook

Powered by Blogger.

Subscribe