New Beginnings

10:50 AM

Hello and welcome back everyone! It has been a bit since I have tip-tapped on my blog. How have you all been? A lot of things have changed since the last post, and I cannot wait to share the news with you.

As you all know, the school year has finally started and everyone is back in school again. Some of you have dreaded this moment. Whilst the rest of you (and I) could not wait to begin school again, whether it's high school or university. I have yet to start school, and there is a reason why...I'M GOING TO SCHOOL IN ENGLAND! I never thought I could do it, but here I am. A week away from living in the place I've always dreamed of living.

Let me start by saying again, that I never actually thought that I would be able to follow through with a dream this big. There were so many factors that played a role in the situation that made me think I'd never make it; Finances and emotional support. When you move to another country, you will need to have at least thousands of dollars saved up. You have to factor in a visa, the health surcharges, rent for a few months, food, transportation, and much more.

I was absolutely blessed to be able to get approved for a federal loan. So I can tell you first hand that if you have a dream, no matter how big, you can achieve it. Honestly. Take it from me, a teenage girl who always talked about being able to travel on her blog, and after some time, actually being able to travel. If you believe, you can achieve. As cheesy as that sounds, it's really true.

I will be attending Kingston University, and I am so excited to see what this adventure has in store for me. New friends, new experiences, and maybe a love interest? Ooh la la


With travel, there comes the sad part; leaving all your friends behind. I work at a Forever21 near my home, and in my time working there (almost 2 months), I have managed to make friends with many people. Although I will be leaving friends behind, I have many friends overseas that I am beyond excited about getting to finally meet (you know who you are<3). There is so much diversity where I am going, so the opportunity to meet people from all over the world is inevitable.

Now I want to know, how many of you are in the same boat as I am? I would love to know. And who knows, maybe I'll meet some of you guys some day.

I hope you all are doing tremendously well and have a great day, or night, wherever you lovely people are.

Until next time!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Follow Me on Facebook

Powered by Blogger.

Subscribe